“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance” (Whitmore, 1992)
Coaching is about helping you to make a change however big or small. The aim of coaching is to encourage sustained emotional, cognitive and behavioural change to help you achieve your goals.
It helps you to unlock the answers to your questions, consider your challenges for different perspectives and plan and implement the change you want to make.
What to expect from your coach
When working with Tagua Coaching, you can expect your coach to:
- Support and guide you to set goals;
- Discover and align with what you want to achieve;
- Encourage self-discovery and raise self-awareness;
- Support you to develop your own solutions and strategies;
- Hold you responsible and accountable for progress.
While we specialise in career coaching, your work is so much a part of your life that we might naturally explore other aspects of your life, including your beliefs, motivations and past experiences.
As a member of the International Coaching Federation, your coach will also be adhere to the their Code of Ethics and will be engaging in regular continuous professional development to stay up to date with the latest research in coaching.